Monday, January 07, 2008

Kuch Is Tara

I have to thank SL for the song...its truly the best gift she could have given me...



at 12.49am...after you have been up for 20 hrs...and have gone without food for 8 hrs...the power of music is such that it forces you to write...to express...to feel...



i never knew i would say this so soon...but i hate consulting when it comes to staying away from home...it just doesnt feel worth it....but i know that something will make me wake up tomorrow...all charged up...willing to conduct interviews with CEOs and then eye excel sheets till the sun drops dead...



such is life...



btw...i have decided to start a series by the name of "Mornings with Sunday". Wherein R and I will head out for a location...wherever we are...every other Sunday, for a photo expedition and a general 'get to know the place' kind of trip.



We started last sunday with Surajkund, Haryana. Will share the snaps and the experience soon...once am home.

life's good...kuch is tara...

~a

2 comments:

Kapil said...

dude tell me abt the travel...frkin 2o days a month of suitcases and dal makhni!!

waise kabhi mere ko bhi saath le jaiyo photo trips pe..i believe thr r some clubs too for tht !!
m hopin 2 get some grt shots whn in srinagar..im taking a few days off and wud prob head to gulmarg..it has already under sheets of snow ...
waise i feel tht i cud have saved money and bought an slr instead of the sony dsc h7 tht i have...i miss my old minolta so much tht i prefer using the viewfinder instead of the lcd..

ps i finally posted something on my blog almost after a whole year !! hope 2 b more regular and disciplined from now on in most areas of my life

Anonymous said...

Hi Ankur,

Sorry to leave this note in your comments section. But I dont have any other contact information for you. I dont know if you remember me from the Lajpat Nagar days. Anyway, just read an article that mentioned your name and your new venture. I am in Delhi currently and leaving for US on the night of the 16th. If you read this by then or even later, give me a holler on my email - joylinejacob@yahoo.com.

Talk to you soon

Veenu.