Thursday, December 29, 2005

am in love....

99 days left for graduation. I was just discussing with G…as to how life will be after ISB. She is mighty kicked at the prospects of leaving this place in the next 3 months…! :)

As for me…its still an undecided thought. At times I feel very attached to the place…the people…even my room. And it feels sad to think of the day when my room shall be empty…with my bags all packed up…waiting for the new occupant. And then there are times when the future excites me to no end. I want to see what life will be like…after ISB. I want to start working…and contributing…! I want to travel…and click…do so much…

And I know…very soon I shall be blogging with just a day to go. And I don’t quite know the feelings that shall be within me…

Anyways…

So…I am in love. And this time its for real. Last night I spent 4 hours with ‘her’…and the feeling is something I cant express. I love every part of her…every sound of her. I can feel her…though cant touch her…! I am seriously in love…

The new song by strings… “Yeh hai meri kahaani”…from the movie Zinda.

Breathtaking delivery…awesome composition…powerful lyrics…wonderful rendition by strings. I am so totally in love…! The song hasn’t stopped playing on my computer since yest…repeatedly…

…Yeh hai meri kahaani
Tanhai ki zubaani
Har zakhm khil raha hai
Kuch mujhse keh raha hai…

…chubte kaante yaadon ke
Daman se…chuntaa hoon
Girti deewaron ke
Aanchanl mein
Zinda hoon…

In awe…!


Term 6 ended…and it was an awesome term…in terms of the course contents and the profs. I just have 1 exam…and 2 take-homes…which should not take more than 2 days to get done with. So am targeting the next 2 days for that…following which I have to wind up my ELP…and then prepare for the exam as well. Next week shall be placement prep at full bloom…!

And oh btw…I got my 1st new year DJ assignment…! I shall be ushering in the New Year at ISB with my music…on the 31st party…! And yes…thanks for your concern…I have purchased a head gear…I shall be wearing enough clothes to protect myself from mini bombs…and as the final precautionary measure I shall carry a AK-47 for my protection…!

Sorry guys…no other choice…! :)

~a

13 comments:

educatedunemployed said...

Awe that is awesome.You are such a romantic.The song plays on my computer as I type this.
Ankur, as they say change is the only constant..its tough..but embrace it, who knows what it might bring your way.
Have fun, 31st night, is there anything you don't do???
See ya around.

ankur said...

i dont do a lot of things...a lotttt of things...! :)

anyways...am still to mail you...so hang on...another 15 mins..!

~a

ankur said...

no dude...not working. i dont honor friendships in the absense of friends. so u come...and i play...or u choose to miss..and i dont...!

and the song rocks...i know...!

~a

Anonymous said...

This might look like an unrelated comment...but just thought that this is the best way to reach across to you.

Have you tried out the new Blogger for Words? Using this, you can write ur post in a word doc and directly publish from there...an amazing tool especially if u are blogging from office and there are a thousand prying eyes all arounf you dying to catch a glimpse of ur personal life. Try it , its good.

Oh BTW, this is Su

ankur said...

thanks su..! i hv been using this for almost 3 months now..! is really cool...

~a

educatedunemployed said...

HAHAH I got that advice when my spelling were getting outrageous, why are you???

ankur said...

:)

i started using it the day it was launched...it was the best thing i could have asked for..! they even have mobile blogging now..!!

~a

Kapil said...

dude all the bst 4 placemntz ...n happy new year ..
kapil

ankur said...

thanks so much for the wishes. and you have a rocking year as well...!

god bless...

~a

Giks said...

My roomies are shouting at me, i too have played the song too many times, at odd hours too, playing even now :-). DJ Ankur will be captured tomorrow - into digital code!

ankur said...

dude...its only ur room-mates. i have been emailed by my neighbours...! cant u plz shut the f up...!! :)

awesome song...i am soooo in love...!!

~a

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the song out of curiosity...am impressed...don't understand half of the lyrics...but the rendition is something special...Hearing for 8th time now :)

-Bharani.

ankur said...

hmmm...breaking the barries of language...is it...!

let me know if u really wish to know what the lyrics mean...! :)

~a