Monday, December 12, 2005

ISB...

Phew…!

Imagine this…

The advertising agency of Barista comes down to ISB because ISB has hired the same. They land here on Dec 9, 2005…in the evening.

Towards night…around 10pm…they are working real hard on the assignment. The brief is to make a kick-ass ad…like never before. And suddenly… “wtf…what’s this deafening noise…? Sounds like music…but what the hell is with the decibels man…!!!???”

They step out only to see that SV1 is hosting an Arabian Nights party for the alums, as part of Solstice. “Fine…its 10pm…this would probably run till like 2am or so. The deliverable is day after…! We can think about it tomorrow morning.”

The party ends at 6.30am…!!!!

Next day…same schedule. 10pm…high decibel…can’t work…deadline tomorrow…2am…party still on… “what’s up with these people…I mean…2 parties in a row…do they a concept of hangover here…?”…6am…almost coming to an end…7am…silence…!

10am…deliverable time…and the ad guys actually have an ad…!

ISB
Academics are what we indulge in…
…between parties…!


  1. I haven’t danced this much in my life…trust me…I am weighing a kg lesser…!

  2. No one has drunk this much in ISB before…trust me…everyone is a kg heavier…!

  3. No one has danced this much ever before…trust me…everyone thinks they are a kg lighter…!

Had such a rollicking time…its not even funny. It was one of those moments when I didn’t think of acads…or Poseidon…or placements…or any such shit. Just talked to alums…and had a blast. Total blast…

Looking forward to Poseidon…!

~a